What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that Euronovate Group websites place onto your computer.
Why do we use them?
Cookies are used to help us improve your experience when using our websites – for example, storing your preferred language setting for the next time you visit.
The information we collect from cookies enables us to:
- Tailor our websites to your personal needs.
- Remember the notifications that you have been shown, so that you are not shown them again.
- Make improvements and updates to our websites based on the way you want to use them.
How can you manage your Cookies and Settings?
To ensure you get the best possible experience when visiting our websites, we recommend that you accept cookies.
You can control whether you are happy to accept cookies through your browser settings. However, if you do not wish to accept cookies, you may not have access to all the features of our websites.
You can find out more about managing your cookies by visiting the following browser settings pages:
To disable Flash Player Cookies follow this link.
What kind of cookies do we use?
We use the following categories of cookie:
- Necessary Cookies: enable you to use our websites and all their features, such as enabling access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies you may not be able to use all the features of our websites.
- Performance Cookies: collect information about how you use our websites so we can improve them for you in future. For example, they collect information on which pages you visit most often and any error messages you may get. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous. They do not collect any information that can identify you personally.
- Functionality Cookies: enable us to provide you with a more personalized experience. They help us to remember data, such as your username and language preference to save you having to enter them again next time you visit. The information these cookies collect is anonymous. They cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Third Parties Cookies: Euronovate Group may also use services such as Google Analytics to track web statistics. In this case, Google will place a “3rd party cookie” on your computer. This is also the case when we use Google Maps.
Euronovate Group use also third parties’ cookies to allow the user interaction with social network (Facebook, Twitter, …) and to share site’s content through these social channels.
Below you can find out the specifics policies for each third parties:Google (Plus, Maps, YouTube) – Facebook – Twitter – LinkedIn and Slideshare – Instagram.
We only use cookie types that fall into the categories listed above. Please email us if you have found cookies that are not listed above.
We don’t use Targeting/advertising Cookies.